Intimate relationships can be wonderful and fulfilling, but they are rarely without their ups and downs. Sometimes issues can develop that seem overwhelming. This is where relationship therapy can help.
- It may be that you just cannot communicate any more, causing tension and arguments.
- There may have been an affair or betrayal that feels impossible to recover from.
- You may both have different ideas about what you want from the relationship.
- You seem to have reached a crossroads, unsure whether to leave the relationship or stay and make it work.
- Resentments may have built up that interfere with affection and intimacy.
- Your relationship may be affected by one or both partner’s mental or physical ill health.
- You might have a history of difficult relationships and have concerns about repeating old patterns.
Relationship therapy is for anyone who has relationship concerns, whether or not you are in a current intimate relationship.
Every couple and every relationship is unique. Therapy will focus on helping you to address and resolve your particular difficulties in an open and collaborative way that will help you to move forward.